The domain with G Suite Standard - Free Edition enabled is technically called Google Apps free legacy grandfathered domain. All domains we are selling, G Suite Free Edition was subscribed prior December, 2012, before the official closure of G Suite Free Edition.
- Google Apps Standard Edition free
- With the accounts below, you can continue using your primary domain and easily change the primary domain
Yes, You can use outlook with your domain name.
- You will order the plan you would like to purchase.
- We will send you an email to verify the domain name (DNS TXT or CNAME record). This email will be sent to your PayPal email address also.
- After you’re done with the changes requested, we will add your domain as Alias domain setup and send you the super admin credentials.
- You should now be able to create users on the primary domain and use it. But remember, you need to register or transfer the original/primary domain to keep your full control right. (You can register the original/primary domain with any Domain Registrar likes Godaddy, Namecheap, Name.com …)
- With Google Apps Standard Edition free
- With the accounts below, you can continue using your primary domain and add secondary domain
We are selling domains that have Standard Edition G Suite account (the older FREE version). Prior to December 6, 2012, Google offered a free edition of G Suite —also known as the Standard edition—that had a reduced set of business features. After December 6, 2012, Google stopped offering Free edition to new customers. If you already had the Free edition, you can continue using it for free. Read more here: support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en
All orders will be processed within few hours after payment is received. Turnaround time will also depends on how you cooperate on doing the domain ownership verification.
Before using G Suite, you must verify that you own your domain. A domain is an online address for your business; for example, yourbusiness.com. Please refer to this article: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60216
No, what you pay is onetime fee for the domain name. No more payment needed for the G Suite account itself, they are grandfathered free version accounts which you can use for lifetime.
We accept PayPal, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC)
Orders that are delivered the super admin account and the root domain name will not be refunded in any form.
Login to your G Suite Admin console => Click the “Billing” menu, you will see the number of free users accounts/ licenses.