- 0 Comments
- August 24, 2020
- by admin
- g suite basic, g suite basic vs g suite business, g suite basic vs g suite enterprise, g suite business, g suite business vs g suite enterprise, g suite enterprise,
- Leave a comment
G Suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help your business.
This is a hosted service that lets businesses, schools, and institutions use a variety of Google products — including Email, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Meet — on a unique domain (e.g., yourcompany.com).
Professional office suite with 30 GB storage
G Suite Basic edition is a suite of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, shared calendars, online document editing and storage, video meetings, and much more.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With G Suite Basic, you and the other users in your organization get:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in [email protected]yourcompany.com
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud
- Meet: Join video meetings from their laptop or other device
G Suite Business includes all the features available in the G Suite Basic edition, plus the following enhanced features:
- Unlimited storage. Learn more
- Shared drives. Enable team-based sharing of documents to improve productivity. Learn more
- Company-wide search across Gmail, Docs, Calendar, and other G Suite services. Receive useful information and suggestions from assist cards. Learn more
- Google Vault. Retain, hold, search, and export email and documents to support your archiving, eDiscovery, and compliance needs. Learn more
- Enhanced security and business controls for administrators. Learn more
G Suite Enterprise includes all the features available in G Suite Business, plus the following premium administrative controls:
- Google Meet advanced video conferencing features. Keep your team connected with advanced video conferencing features, such as larger meetings (up to 250 participants), live streaming, and recording. Learn more
- Enable enhanced Drive security. Add another layer of protection to prevent sensitive information from being revealed to those who shouldn’t have it. Learn more
- Scan email traffic for sensitive content, such as credit card or Social Security numbers. Set up policy-based actions when this content is detected. Learn more
- Scan images for text. Identify and mitigate loss of confidential data in scanned images. Learn more
- Analyze Gmail logs in BigQuery, using advanced and customized queries. Learn more
- Require a security key for users to sign in to their accounts. Learn more
- Use S/MIME encryption to enhance email security. Learn more
- Automate mobile management with custom rules that get triggered when suspicious events are detected. Learn more
- Enable Work Insights. Give decision makers access to data-driven insights on G Suite adoption, productivity, and cross-team collaboration. Learn more
We offer three types of G Suite accounts, including: G Suite Basic, G Suite Business, and G Suite Enterprise.
You can change the primary domain name and add multiple secondary
This is an annual paid plan of G Suite. However, you only pay once and use for lifetime (it is not a Nonprofit or Education account), You can see more screenshots of the account at the link below.
G Suite Basic https://www.gsuite.cheap/g-suite-basic-with-5000-user-licenses.html
G Suite Business https://www.gsuite.cheap/g-suite-business-with-5000-user-licenses.html
G Suite Enterprise https://www.gsuite.cheap/g-suite-enterprise-with-5000-user-licenses.html